Since the Winter 2021 standing meeting will be conducted virtually, elections for all officer positions expiring at the end of the Winter 2021 standing meeting will follow the process established for the Fall 2020 standing meeting.
All positions filled during this election cycle are for a 2-year term beginning on February 4, 2021 and ending after the Winter 2023 standing meeting concludes.
Winter 2021 ASC Officer Election List
The following ASC groups will conduct chair, vice-chair, or co-chair elections during the Fall 2020 Standing Meeting:
- X12F Finance: Vice-chair
- X12I Transportation: Vice-chair
- X12N Insurance: Chair and Vice-chair
- TGA Program Management: No task group-level elections
- TGA WG4 Procedural Review and Education Work Group: one co-chair position
- TGB Business Task Group: No task group-level elections
- TGB WG2 Claims Encounters And Attachments Info Work Group: one co-chair position
- TGB WG7 P&C Policy Administration: one co-chair position
- TGB WG10 Services Review Information Work Group: one co-chair position
- TGB WG16 Enrollment and Premium Payment Information: one co-chair position
- TGC Technical Task Group: No task group-level elections
- TGC WG2 RFI one co-chair position
- TGC WG4 Technical Design: two co-chair positions
Review Responsibilities and Criteria
Responsibilities and criteria for ASC subcommittee chairs and vice-chairs.
Responsibilities and criteria for ASC task and work group co-chairs.
The X12 officer election application period is closed.